Friday, January 29, 2010

SOTU Or Prayer of St. Obama

SOTU: Self Prayer of St. Barry


When you think of great moments in history think of me,

The purest of pure, if that can be said ......politically.

I will make pro-lifers, pro-death eventually,

With your support I can do stuff like that easily.



Like Chris Matthews, you won’t know such an a..hole could be black,

I will pervert our armed forces in the sa..ah...ack.



When you have problems with your kids think of me,

I put a homo pedophile lover in charge of school security.

Oh, where there is hope, I will change it to despair,

With socialism there is little chance of future repair.



Forget about sound economics and all that’s fair,

I can make money disappear and elsewhere, re-appear,

We will borrow commie bucks from the top and out their rear

So union and corporate lib allies will never have anything to fear.



Oh bring me the healthy, wealthy, and all that are ill

They’ll be treated universally substandard..ly

Like Socialist England, and Canada, no one will be saved or cured too hastily..e..eee



O give me the Nobel prizes for peace

And not just because, but for this reason

Pelozi is going to freeze the military to levels of treason



I have already set the prisoners all free,

Killer terrorists have promised good boys that they’ll all be.

Who needs a stinking Constitution

No Marxist revolution has ever had one

No comments:

Post a Comment